Are you currently responsible for maintenance? And do you have the feeling you could optimize the maintenance performance but feel restricted in this ambition? Explore a new challenge at RealDolmen.
Making the shift towards a consultancy environment, you will find yourself working in different sectors and with several customers. This makes the job divers, exciting and ambitious. Of course, you want to know more, but first, let me introduce RealDolmen.
• As a maintenance consultant, you will analyze the different maintenance business processes of our customers;
• You will translate these processes into our Maintenance Management solution Rimses, to improve efficiency in business processes and to create added value to our customers;
• Because you are an expert in maintenance, you will propose enhancements to our Maintenance Management solution, based on your experiences;
• You will translate the customers` needs towards the project team;
• You will act as the “face” of Rimses;
• For large implementations, you effectively apply project management methodologies and you enforce project standards;
• You continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and to develop lasting relationships with clients.
• You have experience as a maintenance manager, assistant or reliability engineer;
• EAM, Planned Maintenance, CBM, RCM, etc., are well known by you;
• You speak and write fluently Dutch and French, knowledge of the English language is an asset;
• If you would describe yourself, you would say you’re a problem solver, positive and a team player;
• You know the importance of good communication and you are able to listen and understand the customers’ needs;
• You have an analytic way of working;
• You are stress resistant and flexible;
• You are willing to deliver services for the whole Benelux area.
• A challenging position in a dynamic, growing company! The opportunity to make a difference and to help to build the future;
• A company where management has a genuine interest in its human capital;
• RealDolmen keeps you up to speed and informed on the latest software & solution innovation through the “Real Brains” workshops;
• Your enthusiasm and results-oriented approach will be rewarded with a competitive salary package, including extra-legal advantages.
RealDolmen values their employees. They get the proper training and guidance to make them experts in their field of expertise.